Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dress My Cupcake Mini Wooden Cupcake Stand, Modern Wedding Collection

Dress My Cupcake Mini Wooden Cupcake Stand, Modern Wedding Collection

Price: $33.58 (as of 2013-03-09 - Details)



Measures 3-Inch wide by 3-Inch high. Hand painted and finished for a couture look..

Dress My Cupcake Mini Wooden Cupcake Stand, Modern Wedding Collection Feature

  • Stylish individual mini wood cupcake stands by Dress My Cupcake are perfect for featuring cupcakes, macarons, cakepops or other desserts
  • Offered in over 15 vibrant colors Mix and match these cute wooden cupcake stands
  • Combine this item with other best-selling products by Dress My Cupcake to complete your dessert table or candy buffet
  • Makes the perfect cupcake table setting, gift or party favor for any cupcake lover
  • Measures 3-Inch wide by 3-Inch high. Hand painted and finished for a couture look

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment