Friday, March 29, 2013

Dress My Cupcake Annabel Metal Cupcake Stand - Square 5 Tiered White

Dress My Cupcake Annabel Metal Cupcake Stand - Square 5 Tiered White

Price: $304.70 (as of 2013-03-29 - Details)



Distributed by Dress My Cupcake Made in the USA Combine these with our designer cupcake wrappers to complete your dessert table or candy buffet!..

Dress My Cupcake Annabel Metal Cupcake Stand - Square 5 Tiered White Feature

  • Rental quality metal cupcake stand Made in the USA
  • Base has a 5-inch scrolled leg Use the plates as shown or create your own custom display
  • Perfect for catered presentations, dessert buffets and cupcake displays Breaks down for easy storage
  • One large 26-inch tall white metal square cupcake stand Features five Round Plates
  • Distributed by Dress My Cupcake Made in the USA Combine these with our designer cupcake wrappers to complete your dessert table or candy buffet!

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment