Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dress My Cupcake Chloe Cupcake Flower Stand - 1 Dozen White

Dress My Cupcake Chloe Cupcake Flower Stand - 1 Dozen White

Price: $99.92 (as of 2013-02-27 - Details)



Distributed by Dress My Cupcake Made in the USA Combine these with our designer cupcake wrappers to complete your dessert table or candy buffet!..

Dress My Cupcake Chloe Cupcake Flower Stand - 1 Dozen White Feature

  • Easy to assemble, easy to clean, and is reusable
  • Rental quality metal cupcake stand Made in the USA
  • Perfect for catered presentations, dessert buffets and cupcake displays
  • One small 14-inch tall metal flower cupcake stand with square base Holds 3 dozen cupcakes!
  • Distributed by Dress My Cupcake Made in the USA Combine these with our designer cupcake wrappers to complete your dessert table or candy buffet!

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment